Erqi District, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province
Monday-Sunday:7:00AM - 23:00PM
A number you can call:+86 199-1371-3210
According to the demand, some stainless steel plate is very thin, easy to deformation in the production process. How to process stainless steel sheet without deformation? This is a problem that needs a good solution. There are many processing methods in the specific processing. Take welding, for example. Heating must be uniform to reduce deformation and ensure the normal use of parts. Let's take a closer look.
When the stainless steel sheet is welded by manual argon arc welding, the base metal melts, the temperature rises rapidly, and the excess heat can not be rapidly diffused, so it will gather around the weld, forming the irregular deformation of the workpiece structure, and the internal stress can not be released, so it will gather in the workpiece. Because the strength, hardness, toughness and other mechanical properties of stainless steel is better than other ordinary steel, but also to the late shape correction has brought trouble, so in the welding process need to effectively and strictly control the welding heat. During welding, it is required to meet the requirements of the drawings, ensure the penetration strength, and require sealing, so that the base material will not be oxidized and blackened, and will not affect the future service life.
The specific implementation process adopts the following methods:
(1) Small nozzles are generally used for thin plate welding. In this welding, we try to use large nozzle diameter, so that the welding seam protection surface is larger, which can effectively isolate air for a long time, and make the welding seam form better oxidation resistance.
(2) for 1.5 Ce - W electrode, grinding sharpness is more sharp, tungsten electrode stick out as long as possible to the length of the nozzle, which can make the parent metal melt faster, which means melting temperature rise faster, the temperature will be more focused, such can let melts as fast as possible we need the location of the melt, more will not increase the temperature of the parent metal, the area of materials to reduce internal stress change, * * * to reduce the deformation of the material.
(3) It is particularly important to select a reasonable welding sequence to control the welding residual deformation. Based on the structure of this container, we first solder the pipe joints and other spare parts so that the overall internal stress of the container can be distributed without being too concentrated.
(4) the structure of symmetrical weld should be used as far as possible; Structure asymmetry, first less weld, then one side of the weld more. The deformation after welding is sufficient to eliminate the deformation of the front side, thereby reducing the overall deformation.
(5) Choose a reasonable welding method, because this container is a straight weld, welding stress and deformation is very large. Therefore, we use the above method from the middle to both ends of the welding, achieved good results, not only workpiece deformation is small, and the compressive strength in line with the requirements of the drawing.